Monday, January 01, 2007

Holy crap, I'm sick. I think I have dengue fever from cambodia. Its not fatal, but I should feel like shit for about a month or so. awesome. I'm in so much pain, it's sick. The disease is called 'bonecrusher disease' because of the extreme pain it causes. holla. I can't really sit at my computer for an extended period of time, so I'm kind of fucked for poker. The fever set in yesertday, and apparenlty it goes away soon for a day-- BUT, then i get a rash all over my body and the fever comes back with twice the intensity. I'm really excited about that, obv.

Not sure if I'll be able to put in enough hands to make the EPT in feb, which is dissapointing. Not giving up though.

December Numbers

Cash Games

35,515 hands for $3610 (2.35bb/100 or $66/hr)

Breakdown
NL4oo: 221 hands for $547
NL200: 33,422 hands for $2200
PL200: 1,872 for $862

Tournies

Played 3 for a net return of ($0.81)

Bonuses
$150 from pokerstars

Total
$3759.19


Thoughts on the month: I played really well. I wish I played more, and thats about it. I slacked but really enjoyed myself. I made enough to pay all my bills, and take a sweet vacation. Didn't bank much cash though. WHatever.

EPT update has me at 260k/500k. Slowly becoming a stretch....

I'll check back next week....

No comments: