Thursday, January 11, 2007

BBV

beat:
I've now played 48,274 hands, and I havn't made a cent since my last post. I went on a $2k downswing (my biggest ever, yay)which messed with my head a bit, but I've grinded back almost everything. Still, like 20k breakeven stretch.

brag:
I've earned 105k fpps from pokerstars this month alone, which are worth ~$1676.30.

beat:
EPT France is cancelled. awesome. I was totally on pace and excited about it too. Not sue why it was cancelled, but it is. I guess I can go to the EPT event in Germany, but I have to find out if pokerstars is goign to let you buyin with FPPs. We'll see.

beat:
I'm going for supernova elite. This means I'll be pokering my eyes out every day. I'll probably have carpal-tunnel by the end of it, or be totally insane. 1.7million hands of poker in a year is not human.

brag:
I'm going to be 3L337.

variance:
girls are retarded.


until next time.....

No comments: