Thursday, August 02, 2007

july results

I'm back from Japan, after staying a few days longer than expected. Ran into some scheduling problems, but still had tonnes of fun. I'll post a trip report later today. I just want to get my results out of the way in a seperate post.

Cash Games:
77,309 hands for $4,743.46 [$39.57/hr]
Tournaments:
5 played for a net of ($2.89)

Pokerstars Bonii:
$1500 VIP bonus

July Net profit: $6,240.57
----------------------------------------------
Year to date: $42,861.88

I could have hit $10k, but my vacation squashed that. This is because I have a $3k bonus just about to be cleared. oh well, I'll just tack it on to august.

As for my challenge, well --I lost 6 days so that's ~25,000 hands. So yeah, how about 70,000 hands/250km on the bike? The bike goal was going to be easy, so I'm just dropping it so something manageable (12km/day).

I'm sort of disappointed I have to drop the numbers, but hell, traveling is a bigger passion of mine than poker is, so fuckit. Nitpick if you will, but I've got to keep my priorities straight.

2 comments:

grinder said...

So are you still thinking of doing any coaching at all

If so ill be interested

regards

graham

the_main said...

Currently, I'm not excepting new students, but leave me an email and Ill pu tyou on the list.