Thursday, August 31, 2006

The month is over and I feel very meh about it. I rode a monster wave of variance near the end. Here's the graph:



I totally forgot about that huge downswing at the start of the month... pretty weak.

#'s

Hands: 27,009
Moniez: $2751.55
Hourly rate: $35/hr :(
bb/100: 2.61 :(
mt ratio: 5.74

At least its better than last month. With all those big swings down (One for $1500 and a few nearing $1000), I guess I can't be dissapointed with the month. I'm proud I got so many hands in. Next month will be better, and will include calulated shots at limits as high as $600. I plan to mix $400NL games in on the weekend and nights that are juicy. I'll play up to $600 if I'm following a fish up. This will be good for multiple reasons. 1) More money to be had and 2) it will desensitize me to $200NL. For example, now if I play $100NL, I play absolutely fearlessly. My bankroll is huge for these games and can make plays with less concern for the money. At $200NL I still get that uneasy feeling when I lose a big pot. Hopefully winning and losing at higher stakes will give me that fearlessness at $200NL. I mean, I used to feel this way when I played $100NL, so it only makes sense.

I'll check back in and let you know how september is treating me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOGOGOGOGO