Tuesday, June 05, 2007

in which I win a hand

I've been playing really well, and running well to boot. So I decided to play a little $3/6NL and test the waters. Check out this beauty:

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $3/$6 Blinds - 8 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

Preflop: the_main is dealt J J (8 Players)
2 folds, the_main raises to $24.00, 3 folds, SB calls $21.00, BB folds

Flop: ($54) 7 2 J (2 Players)
SB checks, the_main bets $36.00, SB raises to $96.00, the_main raises to $250.00, SB raises all-in to $623.00, the_main value calls his nuts all-in for $308.00
Uncalled bet of $65.00 returned to SB

Turn: ($1170) K (2 Players - 2 All-In)

River: ($1170) 9 (2 Players - 2 All-In)

Pot Size: $1,170.00 ($3 Rake)

SB had 8 6 (high card King) and LOST (-$582.00)
the_main had J J (three of a kind, Jacks) and WON (+$585.00)


I made my raise to $250 because I wanted him to think I could fold my hand to a push. Looked like it worked.

And this ends my random brag, you will now be returned to your regularly scheduled programming.




Digg!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you would rickroll your readers. Have you no soul?

Andrew.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekf1k-Bu2UY&mode=related&search=

the_main said...

lol

Anonymous said...

Reads my reviews about male enhancement pills befor your buy male enhancement products that really works and effective to increase your health and better your life. thank you. you can reads this reviews at http://www.male-sexual.com - vimax pills - penis enlargement