Tuesday, May 01, 2007

April results

Well, I'm feeling a little bit better.

I spent the weekend with my cousin, who's visiting korea from Japan. We had some good times....it was really good to have some family over here, as I havn't seen any of them in like 9mos.

So yeah, the weekend was pretty good, and I got to forget about poker. I visited some famous church with some friends here in bundang. St. John's cathedral I think? To change my luck, I got baptized:

The place was cool. They had a lot of really nice art depicting bible stories from genesis to the resurrection. I'm not really religious, but it was interesting nonetheless.

They also had a replica of the pieta by michelangelo... one of the three recognized by the vatican.
Anyhow, I havn't played any poker since the last post. It was probbaly a good descision as my head wasn't really in it.

April total was $2002.50, which brings my year to date to $21,338.09.


My only goal for may is to play 100k hands. That's it.

There doesn't seem to be much interest for my tourny idea (see friday's post), so I'm gonna just forget about it for now. I don't think it would be much fun with 3 people.

Here's to a good may!

2 comments:

Wilks said...

To May! A-Men!

Swifty said...

First time I've seen your blog since last week - would definitely have anted up for the game. I desperately want to learn, having hit the micro-limit donkey 'wall' :(

How many do you need to make it worth your while?

Just a thought though - do Stars do private tables below $5?

Good luck in May. I watch from afar but have never posted before.