Monday, May 28, 2007

RSS Feed & Weekend

First things first.

If you're a regular reader of my site, or would like to be, click the RSS feed thingy that says SUBSCRIBE in the top right corner of my blog.

RSS is a family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated content such as blog entries, news headlines or podcasts. An RSS document, which is called a "feed," "web feed," or "channel," contains either a summary of content from an associated web site or the full text. RSS makes it possible for people to keep up with their favorite web sites in an automated manner that's easier than checking them manually.

Basically, if you add my site as one of your feeds, you will be alerted every time I update, instead of just checking back here manually. So go ahead and add it to make your life easier.

Anyhow, my weekend was pretty cool

I managed to get away with some friends, and enjoy the great outdoors. Good times, boat rides, swimming, and of course, lots of boozing.

However ,the highlight of my trip was still ordering a double quarter pounder from McDonald's, and some how ending up with 4 patties, cheese and bacon. Pics forthcoming.

I played some poker today and won some good monies. Should end up being a good month, but I'll post the damage at the end.

Finally, no one has managed to win my contest yet, so 'll add another clue.

The author's initials are MH.

Good luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time.

PokerStars User ID: makin4vegas
email: kpena5@bellsouth.net

the_main said...

winner!

the_main said...

I sent the money, if you could just confirm, that'd be great.

Anonymous said...

I got it. Thanks. I knew answer without last (MH) hint, I just had not logged on to your site over the weekend. Great book.

makin4vegas