Thursday, May 31, 2007

may results

May was an interesting month overall.
After a really bad run during the first half, I came on strong at the end to book a decent profit.

Actually, it's my best month (profit-wise) of the year.

I won't break down by level, because I played 12 different ones this month (from 200NL to like 7 hands short stacking 5000NL).

Cash Games:
Totals: 61,169 hands for $3,891.01 [$43.83/hr]


Tournaments:
11 played for a profit of $17.50

Pokerstars Bonii:
$2000 milestone bonus
$1500 VIP bonus
$150 reload bonus
Total: $3,650

May Net profit: $7,558.51

----------------------------------------------

Year to date: $28,896.60

I really wish I had a chance to play more during the bonus period on stars, where they were offering double VPPs, but whatever, I had a good time.

My goals for June:
(first half)
Spend time with family/friends
Get back safely to Korea

(second half)

Win the fullring championships
Play 100k hands

I doubt I'll play at all today because I'm going to the BlueJays game, but if I do, I'll just update these numbers in an edit.

Best of luck to everyone next month, unless of course you happen to find yourself up against me. ;)



Digg!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice graph main.
I have a noob question for you. I looked on the stars website and didnt see anything about bonuses, how do the milestone and vip bonus work?

pauli

the_main said...

just click here:

just click here

Anonymous said...

thanks main

Pauli

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://dumumuro.dreamstation.com/tekywid.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to become rich

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the robust Endpoint Security software for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central it outsourcing
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

Hi

Tenez vous informé des informations récentes sur le poker en ligne en consultant passion poker.
Vous y trouverez des infos mises à jour quotidiennement sur les sites de poker et sur le poker en france.
Les vidéos et les photos vous permettrons d'en savoir plus sur le poker.

Winner URL: http://passionpoker.biz

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]