Friday, March 30, 2007

Party at the Playboy Mansion

So my buddy lives in LA and his girlfriend is promoting a party at the Playboy Mansion coming up in June. I planned on going because it's on 'The List' of things I gotta do before I die, but now I'm leaning towards saving my money for a condo instead. If any of my VIP readers are interested I can probably hook you up with an invite (see below for details). Just send me an email at themainsdomain[at]gmail.com


"Hi All,

There is a private party happening at the Playboy Mansion June 23rd!!!!!! Get ready to start off the summer with the biggest three day party ever.

Since I’m part of the marketing team for this party I can invite my friends for $1000 so if you are interested in going….

Kandyland is $1500 and goes up to $2000 for a guy ticket (only 600 guy tickets will be sold). All 1000 girls will be cast and hand picked. The ticket includes admission to Kandyland at the Playboy Mansion, full open bar all night, food, desserts, live entertainment and a donation to Marconi Foundation for Kids. We also have taken over an entire swanky Hollywood Hotel so that all Kandyland party goers can play all weekend long. Friday evening (6/22) will be the Kandyland weekend kick off party so you can mingle and meet people before the party, Saturday (6/23) is Kandyland at the Playboy Mansion followed by an after party at the hotel and Sunday (6/24) is the Kandyland Pool Party at the hotel.

Expect Kandyland to be the ultimate sight and sound experience- think Willy Wonka meets Alice in Wonderland. The Karma Foundation is transforming the Playboy Mansion with dazzling extreme lighting effects and visuals, 6ft Lollipops, giant mushrooms, gum drop trees, cotton candy pillars, the Kandy Forest, they will be transforming the pool and grotto with lighting, hanging things, projecting things, etc….."




See below link of last year’s party

www.KarmaKandyland.com

No comments: