Wednesday, March 28, 2007

fun hand and some good news

first, the fun hand.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: HTML)

MP1 ($89.20)

Hero ($388.75)

Preflop: THE_MAIN is MP2 with Kd, Kc.

1 fold, UTG+1 calls $2, MP1 raises to $8, THE_MAIN calls $8, 4 folds, UTG+1 folds.

Flop: ($21) 4d, 6c, 5h (2 players)

MP1 bets $10, THE_MAIN calls $10.

Turn: ($41) 9c (2 players)

MP1 bets $30, THE_MAIN raises to $80

SO i put him all in, and he stops to think. I know exactly what he has at this point, and I know I'm winning. So i tell him what he has.

THE_MAIN says: "JJ no good"

Right away he calls.

MP1 calls $41.20 (All-In).

River: ($192.20) 4c (2 players, 1 all-in)
Final Pot: $192.20

Results in white below:

MP1 has Js Jd (two pair, jacks and fours).

THE_MAIN has Kd Kc (two pair, kings and fours).

Outcome: THE_MAIN wins $192.19.

So did I tell him exactly what he had? Yes.
Did I tell him I had him beat? Yup.
Did he still call? Naturally.
Was his mind blown? Obviously.

I'd have given anything to know what was going on in his head when I called out his hand. Awesome.

Hand number is #9125933605 in case someone wants to verify that this actually went down.


Now, the good news for canadians on stars. I had a long chat with one of the members of support, and they assured me I could use echeques to deposit/withdrawl directly from my account. All you have to do is deposit once ($25USD min) and then you can withdrawl from there. This actually makes withdrawling easier for me, but I can't move money on as freely (for other bonuses and stuff). C'est la vie.

A link to more info on eChecks (only available for canadians)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lolo nice read // how'd u put him on JJ specifically?