Thursday, October 22, 2009

easy money

So just to update you all on the propbet I made -- it's over.

The guy quit earlier today, which was pretty surprising. I mean I didn't think he had much of a chance, but I thought he'd tough it out longer.

Easy $1k. Feels like I won $4k though because my $3k was in escrow. :)

The easy money is nice as I've struggling on my end. Nothing serious, just breaking even since I got back to Vancouver. I feel pretty good though, about to clear some bonuses and reach some milestones so I'll have a nice influx of cash.

Until next time!

3 comments:

theboylaz said...

Lol... that was always going to be a tall order

Well done for jumping on the easy money

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: truss, Home-stays, tution, visions, spinoza, nurses, santander and more...

Anonymous said...

Visit http://www.dofollowarticles.com to post articles in the following categories: birdhouse, paving, post, lifestyles, flow, Dodge, percentage and more...