Thursday, December 07, 2006

Week 1 update:

Well, my first week as a pro, and well... it could've gone better. I've run really badly, but I'm still up, so that is encouraging.

I played 20,670 hands this week (i only played 26k all last month!) and I'm up $853.10 for ~$27/hr. It hasn't really been a grind at all -- some frustrating moments, but nothing I can't handle. I'm putting in 2 sessions a day, and spending the rest of the time hanging out with friends. So I've played 32hours this week, and will probably put up another seshion tonight.

EPT Update:
228k/500k

Originally I thought I only needed 400k total to get the package... but its actually 500k.
I've earned 44.5k in points this week, and I only need 272k more by feb.10th to go to france for the EPT. It's gonna be close... but I should be able to pull it out.

No comments: