Wednesday, November 22, 2006

This month has been so swingy so far. I've already had $1200, $1000 and $800 downswings. I've grinded through it, and I'm up $2k over almost 20,000 hands (not including bonuses).

After my school closes in ~1week, my korean visa will no longer be valid. Being canadian though, I can get a 6month visitor visa.... BUT I have to leave the country first. So in the next few weeks I will be taking a vacation to Tokyo. It will probably be for about a week, and I don't intend to play any poker while I'm on it.

I've been thinking about monthly goals, as far as hands go. In 38hrs this month, I've played 19ish hands. So lets just say 40hrs=20k hands (or 500/hr). So if I play 30hrs/week, I can get 60,000 hands in. This should let me make about $6k/month (assuming my winrate is accurate). This will be my base goal... but I'm hoping I can go above and beyond. I also want to get more $400NL in during the weekneds. Its been decently profitable for me, and will hopefully continue.

No comments: