Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm really fed up. My computer is still in for repairs and I havn't been able to play much. I finally caved and tried playing a few hundred hands from my ancient basement computer. At times I thought it was going to blow up, but it got me through about 1000 hands. Glad to report that 'I still gotz it' as I booked a $371 win over 4 or 5 hours. I played mostly 2-3 tables which was really slow, but I opened up and played ~7% more hands than I usually do. This was because I had more time to devote to reads -- if I can incorporate a few more hands into my normal game (playing 5-6 tables) I think I can increase my winrate (and probably my variance too :S ). Should be a fun tradeoff.

I've been giving a lot of thought towards how to profitably play draws. I'm going to sleep on it and give more of a strategy based post tommorow.

No comments: